NOMO GROUP CO., LIMITED, As a leader of lighting business. Nomo provide best quality solar products worldwide. We have launched a full series of our best quality solar products which are completely related to smart city, such as intelligent iRobot, intelligent solar street light Hyperion, smart pole lights, smart integrated system and energy life saver home systems, environment friendly. Being a manufacturer ourselves, we create designs making new moulds for every series and solar products.
Who We Are
Nomo Group is a multinational solar lighting and energy company, founded on April 4, 2010, by Mr. Wanjun Wang. Our current best-selling solar products are the Hyperion and IRobot self-cleaning solar street light, a suite of solar energy for residential and commercial usage, smart cities solar pole. All solar products are patented and designed to meet market demand. We pride our self on building quality products to meet all country’s standards and extreme environments. With the cooperation of our customers and partners, we secured many international contracts around the globe.
Achievement and Speciality
Several tenders with our customers in certain European, Asian and African markets were participated and won. We have a strong team of highly qualified engineers plus 1,200 staffs, which includes professionals and labour too. Our best quality solar products are mostly long lasting inspite of warranty periods given. In addition, we obtain a lot of international and domestic patents specially the self-cleaning design for the light.
Nomo's at Glance
- 2010: Nomo Guangzhou was established on April 4, 2010, as a base company for product design and development according to customers’ requirements.
- 2011: Established the first production facility and the customers’ orders started shipping out.
- 2012: Growing customer demand for our quality products, we had expanded the facility and increased our production.
- 2013: World-class large projects has adopted Nomo’s products; with confidence we had supplied 20,000 units of 200W tunnel lights and 30,000 units of 200W high-bay lights.
- 2014: Nomo Group on July 1, 2014 based on the increased demand for our products and the acceptance of the international customers to our superb quality and designs. Production shifted to Shenzhen Electronic Technology Center for a significant expansion of our production facility; and the solar street light products were launched to expand our suite of products.
- 2015: ISO9001 The internationally recognized standard for Quality Management System (QMS) certificate issued to Nomo Group Co Ltd and won the larges solar street light project in the world to give us a formidable contender status in the solar lighting arena. Nomo participated in the “The Belt and Road Initiative” and implemented multiple projects.
- 2016: Nomo Group receives the National High-tech Enterprise Certification. With the renewed demand for our products Nomo shifted to the extended facility Shajing Xinlianhe Industrial Park, expanded the facility further to supply all our international customers with world-class products. As the leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, we deployed many of IoT inhouse features with our solar street lights to be the first off-the-grid smart cities and IoT platform. Nomo receives a certificate of Utility Model Patent (UMP).
- 2017: Nomo receives patent approval for the flagship product self-cleaning solar street light, the first project were deployed in Pakistan from more than 25,000 units.
- 2018: Nomo deploys multiple large self-cleaning street light projects with more than 29,000 units in Pakistan with state of the art IoT platform and wireless control system. The unique smart cities solar street light pole was developed and produced as the world’s first triangular-shaped solar street light.
- The new Hyperion solar street light series was deployed in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a warm welcome from the customers to a great off-the-grid solution.
- The Latin America operation started with a branch office and facility as Nomo Mexico (NOMO-Ready), production started to serve that market directly.
- 2019: Nomo Thailand was established as a local branch to assist the production and maintenance of government solar street light product. The event was sponsored by local media channels.
- A costume design was introduced to the North Africa region to meet their environment and deployed 6,000 solar lights for a government project in Algeria. The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is well known for the challenging environment for all type of products, Nomo was selected by Dubai Airport to deploy initial project of 1,000 self-cleaning street lights with a special grid-connection as backup.
- The highlights of the year 2019 Nomo receive the CB certificate after passing the TUV lab tests with flying colors.
- It is a busy year for Nomo and production demand growing daily, to meet that demand a new state-of-the-art automation was developed by Nomo’s engineers and now a one shift can produce quality lights up to 500 units per day.
- 2020: The lights are shining at Nomo’s newly redesigned facility, the world economy is slowing down but we are in the growth sector.
- A new partnership with Viper Networks, Inc. in the United States of America opens the door for new opportunities and open limits for smart cities and IoT technologies.
- NomoSolar as a branch office is establishing in Pakistan